In our Farm Shop we aim to be:
Fresh: Fresh products and fresh ideas.
Local: Where possible we like to source local products, bringing you the freshest possible produce & supporting the local economy.
Friendly: Our team are passionate about food and look forward to helping you find everything you are looking for.
“A Farm Shop with added convenience”
…established in 1981 by the Cardy family, we have an extensive product range, plus every day items, for everything you need, at your convenience!
- Fruit & vegetables
- General groceries
- Wine from Woods of Henley and Stanlake Meadows
- A wide range of local craft ales e.g. Binghams, Loddon, Windsor & Eton, etc
- Hampers made to order
- Foods for a special occasion
- Gluten free range
- Traditional butchers
- Cold meat & fish, pates
- Pies & pastries
- Frozen fruits, vegetables & meals
- Cook! Ready Meals
- Free range local eggs
- Local honey
- Extensive preserves, curds & chutneys
- Sauces & dressings
- Snacks & nibbles
- Special soft drinks & freshly squeezed orange juice
- Cut flowers from local farms
‘FREE FROM’ we have an extensive range for people with special dietary requirements, coeliacs, diabetics, lactose intolerant & also some fantastc unusual ingredient and wholefoods
SEASONAL Christmas, Easter, Halloween & more – treats and gifts for all seasons
We look forward to welcoming you